living water church
SUNDAY 9AM + 11AM
SUNDAY 9AM + 11AM
Living Water Community Church is an engaging and diverse environment, with a high emphasis on excellence and creativity that flows from the freedom of the Holy Spirit’s power. God is drawing people closer to Himself and we believe He wants to show Himself to you too. You are invited to encounter the heart of Jesus and experience God's presence with us, as we come together as a church community and spiritual family.
We are committed to seeing the city of Bolingbrook live for Jesus.
Our vision starts with God and lives within you.
We are faith FILLED, culture INFLUENCING, people LOVING, daily GROWING, and extravagantly GENEROUS.
1. LOVE – We know that Jesus accepted people that others judged and rejected, so we do too.
2. JUSTICE – We oppose the injustices that keep people oppressed.
3. FAITH – We live on the edge because it takes faith to hang with God.
4. EMPOWERING LEADERSHIP – We empower leaders because giving away power doesn’t diminish our influence, it multiplies it!
5. UNITY – We major on things that unite people and celebrate all shades of diversity.
6. HONOR – We lavish honor because people are valuable and we think they should know it.
7. EXCELLENCE – We do everything with excellence because the best message deserves our best effort!
8. GOD’S PRESENCE – We worship passionately because the presence of God is more important than perfection.
Our Mission: To lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
The turning point in Jeremiah’s life was being set free from years of drug addiction through encountering Jesus. From that moment, Jeremiah desired to live a surrendered life that would impact and influence communities to know God's love and power. As the Lead Pastor of Living Water Community Church, he envisions a united community of believers with a burning passion to transform the city of Bolingbrook.
Growing up in an unchurched family, Bianca’s heart is shaped with a desire to reach those far from God. Her mission is to equip a new generation of leaders who are filled with the power of God to radically change communities. As the Lead Pastor of Living Water Community Church, Bianca has partnered with Pastor Jeremiah to build a foundation of prayer and Spirit-led movements to release the kingdom of God within and outside of the church walls.